GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE
Art. 1 – Object
1. These general conditions of use represent the access and use of the ideogamma.it site, accessible through the url: https://www.ideogamma.it/, (hereinafter the “owner” ), are activities governed by these general conditions of use.
2. This site is owned by:
Headquarters: Via Innocenzo Martinini 15, 47922 Rimini (RN)
VAT number: 03194630400
Registered in the REA, number RN-281820
3. This website is managed by:
Name: Sergio Metalli
Place of birth: Rimini (RN)
Date of birth: 03/19/2021
Residence: Via Roberto Bracco 1
Fiscal Code: MTLSRG56C19H294T
4. Access to the site and its use presupposes the reading, knowledge and acceptance of these general conditions of use.
Art. 2 – Changes to the conditions of use
Art. 3 – Intellectual property
1. The content on the site, such as, by way of example, the works, images, photographs, dialogues, music, sounds and videos, documents, drawings, figures, logos and any other material , in any format, published on the site itself, including menus, web pages, graphics, colors, diagrams, tools, fonts and design of the site, diagrams, layouts, methods, processes, the functions and software that are part of the site are protected by copyright and any other intellectual property right of the owner or any third parties contracted by the same. The reproduction, in whole or in part, in any form, of the site and its contents, without the express written consent of the owner is prohibited.
2. The user is only authorized to view the site and its contents using the related services available there. Furthermore, the user is authorized to carry out all those other temporary acts of reproduction, without their own economic significance, which are considered transitory or ancillary, an integral and essential part of the visualization and use of the Site and its contents and all others navigation operations on the Site that are performed only for a legitimate use of the same.
3. The user is in no way authorized to make any reproduction, on any medium, in whole or in part of the site and its contents. Any act of reproduction must be, from time to time, authorized by ideogamma.it or, if necessary, by the authors of the individual works contained in the site. Such reproduction operations must in any case be carried out for lawful purposes and in compliance with copyright and other intellectual property rights and the authors of the individual works contained in the site.
Art. 4 – Use of the site and user responsibility
1. Access and use of the site, viewing of web pages, including communication with the manager, constitute activities conducted by the user exclusively for personal uses unrelated to any commercial, entrepreneurial and professional activity.
2. The user is personally responsible for the use of the site and its contents. In fact, the manager cannot be held responsible for any use of the website and its contents by any of its users that does not comply with the laws in force, without prejudice to liability for willful misconduct and gross negligence. In particular, the user will be the one and only responsible for the communication of information and data that is incorrect, false or relating to third parties, without these having given their consent, as well as in consideration of incorrect use. of the same.
3. Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the service is at the user’s choice and risk, therefore any responsibility for any damage to computer systems or loss of data resulting from the download operations falls on the user and cannot attributed to the manager.
4. The manager declines all responsibility for any damage resulting from inaccessibility to the services on the site or from any damage caused by viruses, damaged files, errors, omissions, service interruptions, deletion of contents, problems connected to the network, providers or telephone and / or telematic connections, unauthorized access, data alteration, failure and / or faulty operation of the user’s electronic equipment.
5. You are responsible for the safekeeping and correct use of your personal information, including